Log in

No account? Create an account
Living in a bubble ..
Pinwheel trouble 
2nd-Sep-2007 06:29 pm
Take That

I thought it was called a 'pinwheel' in Photoshop. I know I saw a tut somewhere, wich explained how to make one. But I can't find it anymore. Maybe someone can help me ;P.

*Goes further with searching to a tutorial*

This page was loaded Mar 20th 2018, 12:20 am GMT.